The Wildlands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wildlands

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» HOWDY
Rules EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:01 am by Kaseki

» Unknown Lands : "Where anything can happen!"
Rules EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:24 pm by Kaseki

» Pre-Fab Towns and Old World Towns
Rules EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:06 pm by The New World

» Old World Cities
Rules EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:55 pm by The New World

» The Pale Horse Virus and Gas Masks
Rules EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:36 pm by The New World

» Plot
Rules EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:25 pm by The New World

» Rules
Rules EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:21 pm by The New World

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month

No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 38 messages in 16 subjects

We have 6 registered users

The newest registered user is Joey

Rules

The New World
    The New World
    Admin

Rules Empty Rules

Post by The New World Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:21 pm

1 ) Respect everyone around you. This includes your peers and especially your superiors. A little teasing between friends is fine but if it is clear that the other person is not feeling it, it will be considered bullying. Which brings us to rule number two

2 ) Bullying. Easiest thing to get banned for on this site. If I see it going on, you will be punished accordingly.

3 ) Metagaming and Godmoding. If you don't know what it is, look it up. Its basically the premise of using OOC (out of character) information to your advance IC (in character). This is a definite no no in almost every roleplay place you go. However, on this site it includes excess use of Vague Manipulation as well.

4 ) Spam. Don't flood the forums with information. Or irrelevant posts. You will be banned for 2 hours and should it continue, probably permanently.

5 ) Don't pop off at administration or any members of staff just because you haven't gotten your way in some sort of creation or anything else they have a ruling on. I dun like it, and I dun wanna see it

6 ) Any attempts to avoid a punishment will result in permanent suspension of your character as well as your IP address.

7 ) Stealing content from another member or site and placing it here will be expressly forbidden. We are not trying to get sued.

8 ) More rules may come over time and as a member of this site, you are subject to check up on them mwahaha.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:33 am